Breakdown of Sage review score
- Affordability: 14.75/15
- Availability: 14/15
- Borrower experience: 10/10
Pros and cons
- Works with multiple wholesalers to offer competitive rates and fast cycle times
- Borrowers can complete a quick and easy application online 24/7, 365 days a year
- Dedicated loan officer works with borrowers throughout the entire process
- Most mortgages close within 29 days
- Doesn’t offer VA loans
- Doesn’t offer home equity loans or home equity lines of credit (HELOCs)
Borrowers looking to find the best deal for their individual situation.
Sage Mortgage (Forward Mortgage Lending) has a C+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and is not accredited by the organization.
Refinancing with Sage
Borrowers looking to refinance their existing mortgage can get competitive rates through Sage, which works with multiple lenders to find you the ideal loan with the lowest possible rate and fees. The broker displays a promotional refinance rate online, but this won’t necessarily be reflective of what rate you’d specifically qualify for.
To determine a mortgage lender’s SimpleScore, The Simple Dollar’s editorial team rates lenders on a scale of one to five stars based on a variety of factors relating to the lender’s products and services. The Simple Dollar’s partners compensate us, but our opinions are our own, and partner relationships do not influence our reviews. Here is our full methodology.
Click here to read the rest of Sage Mortgage’s consumer reviews.