1. Company Name: Stay or Go
2. Website: www.stayorgo.com.au
3. Key Staff & Titles:
- Anthony Fitzgerald: Chief Executive Officer
- Nir Palombo: Chief Technology Officer
- Simon Dillon: Chief Operating Officer
Australia, Israel, Netherlands
5. In one sentence, what does your fintech do?:
Stay or Go helps consumers get a better deal without having to switch bank, and helps banks retain their customers.
6. How / why did you start your fintech company?:
Our team has extensive experience working in banking, and has seen first-hand the difficulty many consumers face in getting a good deal with their bank. In particular, leveraging CDR we aim to solve the many challenges of switching banks to get a better deal. Through our service, we take out the effort and frustration, helping consumers get a better deal with their current bank – removing the need to switch banks. We are first in market to launch such a service, with usage and interest growing significantly as our brand becomes recognised.
7. What is the best thing your company has achieved or learnt along the way (this can include awards, capital raising etc)?:
Marketing, Marketing, Marketing. Doesn’t matter how good the idea is if people don’t know about it. This has been a continued focus area for our broader team, while ensuring our tech and CX continues to be optimised and refined.
8. What’s some advice you’d give to an aspiring start-up?:
Be unique, persist, and share your journey with your network as you go.
9. What’s next for your company? And are you looking to expand overseas or stay focussed on Australia?:
Once we have finished our Australian retail product offering (Deposits are next) we will look to expand to similar overseas markets. We are currently assessing a few, so more to come soon.